by Chris Cavert & Sam Sikes
Here we go again!
After the first "Noodle book" became popular Chris and Sam started getting descriptions of new activities from around the world. People also requested activities they could do in the pool. So... this new noodle book contains new games, problem-solving activities, water activities, variations and some "just for fun" activities. There are actually 55 more ways to use your noodle in the book, but who's counting? Also included are the plans for making your own noodle cutter!
FAQ: What's a midaroni?
It is half of a maxaroni. :)
There are 5 sizes/lengths of noodle used in both noodle books. The most commonly seen noodle is a maxaroni. It is approximately 60 inches long. If you cut it in half, you have two mid-length noodles called midaronis. If you cut it into 3-inch lengths, each is called a minironi. If you find the big diameter noodles (4 inches in diameter) you have a maxaroni rex. If you cut a maxaroni rex into 1.25 inch lengths, each one is called a meatball. Now aren't you glad you asked?
* 50 + 5 bonus games and activities: 43 on dry land, 12 on water.
* Great for team building and social events.
* You can use your noodles all year long.
* Many original activities
* People (kids and adults) love noodles.
* Explains how to cut your own noodles.
* Instructions are easy to read.
* See pictures and diagrams for each activity.
* Have fun!
208 pages - 5.5" X 8.5"